The Unk's Place name allows our youth to know we are family. All staff are Aunts and Uncles where our youth can feel loved and at home.
We Support The WellbeingOf Our Kids
Our TEAM is here to support the wellbeing of our residents as we strive to build up each individual's commitment to self and society while we look to give direction and praise in every moment of our residents' lives with the intentions of celebrating every attempt at being their best.
Dedicated to aiding in the mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing of youth ages 12 to 21 by creating a safe, educational and nurturing environment.
Provide safety, permanency, mental stability and education for all youth placed in the care of Unk's Place by providing mental health counseling and offering a comprehensive, liberating training curriculum that will include teaching responsible roles, money management, job search techniques, educational activities, college and career planning, and supervised independent living.
BREAKING THE MOLD (TOGETHER)...
We Need Your
Your financial support allows us to facilitate real change through our refined process that includes:
- Better facilities with a supportive home environment
- Meeting the youth where they are (acceptance and love)
- Psychological and spiritual care
- Focus on education and the life skills training that includes: hygiene, community service, scholastic, personal goals, crisis management, financial management, health and fitness, graduate high school and beyond, and life after Unk's Place.
Permanency & Forever Moments
Mending broken hearts and building emotional bridges is what we do best. Our goal is to be the best examples of hope and fulfillment. Forever moments start with the belief of belonging and are reinforced via:
- Personal Milestones and Success
- Community Success
- Educational Success
Board of Directors
Pastor Samuel N. Winston, Jr.
Join the Board of Directors
Would you like to help Unk's Place with your skills? Download the application below to apply for a position on our Board of Directors.